There are so many different ways to show generosity on GivingTuesday. Be sure to share how you're giving with the hashtag #GivingTuesday and inspire others!
‣ Pay for the next person's order at the coffee shop or drive-thru.
‣ Leave a gift card or cash at the gas pump.
‣ Tuck a grocery store gift card & a note in a shopping basket.
- Leave a great online review for a business you love.
Donate to a nonprofit that's doing work that aligns with your values. Don't forget that small community-led organizations need your support too!How to Find an Organization to Support
‣ Create a Little Free Pantry in your community.
‣ Organize a Community Fridge.
‣ Sign up to volunteer at your local food pantry
‣ Hand out sacked lunches to anyone who wants one
Giving time helps you connect with like-minded people, provides immediate impact and even has a postive effect on our mental health and emotional well-being.
You can even volunteer virtually in many cases right from your couch!
‣ Help with yard work or other chores for those who are ill, elderly, or immunocompromised.
‣ Organize a rent relief program or pay someone's over due gas bill.
‣ Surprise a new mom with a lasagna or help with caregiving for an hour.
‣ Starting a community project, like a community garden or public artwork
Sometimes a kind word is all you need to start a chain of generosity that lasts throughout the day. Go beyond a "like" and make a point to offer positive feedback, compliments, and gratitude to as many people as you can today.50 Powerful Acts of Kindness
Use your skills for good!
‣ Teach a dance or yoga class.
‣ Use your marketing skills to help a nonprofit.
‣ Teach your friends how to knit, then give away hats or scarves to people in need.
‣ Post about your favorite cause on social media.
‣ Contact your elected officials in support of fair policies and funding for social services.
‣ Text 10 friends and family members to tell them about GivingTuesday!
‣ Join Tuesdays4Trash and clean up a corner of your world on GivingTuesday.
‣ Organize a beach clean up.
‣ Commit to using less waste and share with others how you're going to do it.
‣ Plant a tree on GivingTuesday.
November 28, 9pm ET: Global Check In With Philippines, Malaysia, and Nepal
November 29, 6am ET: Global Check In With Lebanon and Italy
November 29, 7:30am ET: Global Check In With Senegal, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, and Zambia
November 29, 7:45am ET: Global Check In With India
November 29, 8am ET: Giving to Help Animals
November 29, 9am ET: Giving to Support Families
November 29, 10am ET: #WhenAlumniGive
November 29, 11am ET: Giving to Support Refugees and Immigrants
November 29, 12:30pm ET: Global Check In With Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Colombia
November 29, 1pm ET: #GiveNative
November 29, 2pm ET: Giving Your Talents
November 29, 3pm ET: Giving Money
November 29, 4pm ET: Giving Your Voice
November 29, 6pm ET: Sparking the Spirit of Generosity in Young People
Through GivingTuesday, we have an opportunity to imagine a better world– a world where neighbors help neighbors, a world where everyone has what they need.
What does a world centered in radical generosity look like to you? Make a TikTok or Reel, create artwork, or write a poem and tag it #GivingTuesday. Let’s build the world we all imagine to be possible.
Find resources, activities, events, and ways to participate in GivingTuesday through our network of leaders
|Building Love Together|
|The Ocean Project||TuesdaysForTrash|
We partnered with Pulsar to analyze the social conversation on giving and generosity.