On November 28, 2023 the entire world came together to do good. We helped our neighbors, cared for our communities, and proved that, when we take action together, we can change our world through radical generosity. Let’s keep going.Read the Recap
There are so many different ways to show generosity on GivingTuesday. Share how you're giving with the hashtag #GivingTuesday and inspire others!
‣ Pay for the next person's order at the coffee shop or drive-thru.
‣ Leave a gift card or cash at the gas pump.
‣ Tuck a grocery store gift card & a note in a shopping basket.
- Leave a great online review for a business you love.
Donate to a nonprofit that's doing work that aligns with your values. Don't forget that small community-led organizations need your support too!How to Find an Organization to Support
‣ Create a Little Free Pantry in your community.
‣ Organize a Community Fridge.
‣ Sign up to volunteer at your local food pantry
‣ Hand out sacked lunches to anyone who wants one
Giving time helps you connect with like-minded people, provides immediate impact and even has a postive effect on our mental health and emotional well-being.
You can even volunteer virtually in many cases right from your couch!
‣ Help with yard work or other chores for those who are ill, elderly, or immunocompromised.
‣ Organize a rent relief program or pay someone's over due gas bill.
‣ Surprise a new mom with a lasagna or help with caregiving for an hour.
Sometimes a kind word is all you need to start a chain of generosity that lasts throughout the day. Make a point to offer positive feedback, compliments, and gratitude to as many people as you can today.50 Powerful Acts of Kindness
Use your skills for good!
‣ Teach a dance or yoga class.
‣ Use your marketing skills to help a nonprofit.
‣ Knit hscarves then give them away to people in need.
‣ Post about your favorite cause on social media.
‣ Contact your elected officials in support of fair policies and funding for social services.
‣ Text 10 friends and family members to tell them about GivingTuesday!
‣ Join Tuesdays4Trash and clean up a corner of your world on GivingTuesday.
‣ Organize a beach clean up.
‣ Commit to using less waste and share with others how you're going to do it.
‣ Plant a tree on GivingTuesday.
Find resources, activities, events, and ways to participate in GivingTuesday through our network of leaders
|Building Love Together||#GenerousActivism – 16 Stories|
|The Ocean Project||TuesdaysForTrash|
Want to participate in GivingTuesday by donating to a nonprofit?
Need help finding a great cause to support? We outline some tips in our latest blog post.How to Find a Nonprofit
We partnered with Pulsar to analyze the social conversation on giving and generosity.