Find resources, activities, events, and ways to participate in GivingTuesday through our network of leaders
|GT for Disability Rights||GivingBayDay|
|#GiveForDV||#NewsMatch (Nonprofit Newspapers)|
|#GivingTuesdayMutualAid||#PhilanthropyTogether (Giving Circles)|
|#MuslimsGive||Sikh Coalition for GivingTuesday|
How are you giving back? Grab an idea below and show some kindness today! Share on social media with hashtag #GivingTuesday and inspire others to give together.
‣ Pay for the next person's order at the coffee shop or drive-thru.
‣ Tuck a grocery store gift card & a note in a shopping basket.
‣ Donate to pay utility bills for seniors or those struggling to make ends meet.
‣ Post messages from a favorite nonprofit on social media.
‣ Contact your elected officials in support of fair policies and funding for social services.
‣ Encourage your friends and family to give back.
Pack sacked lunches to give away. Or check with your local shelter or food pantry to see if they also have programs that distribute pre-packed lunches.Non-Perishable Lunch Ideas
You can virtually volunteer right from your couch, ideas include: advocating for causes, transcribing or translating materials, helping organize campaigns, and more.Discover volunteer opportunities
‣ Start with non-perishible snacks and bottled water.
‣ Add bandages, lip balm, and travel-sized sunscreen.
‣ Include socks, menstrual supplies and hand sanitizer or wipes.
‣ Don't forget gloves and hand warmers for cold weather!
‣ Mow the lawn or rake the leaves for a senior citizen or single parent.
‣ Surprise someone on your block with flowers.
‣ Share a message of hope with a poster or sidewalk chalk.
‣ Call or video chat with an older person in your life.
While giving looks different within various cultures, countries, and communities, the value of generosity is one that all of humanity celebrates. GivingTuesday leaders are sharing generosity traditions throughout the world.Explore
Show us how you’re giving on social media with the hashtag #GivingTuesday and inspire others to join in this global celebration of generosity.
We partnered with Pulsar to analyze the social conversation on giving and generosity.