On November 29, 2022, the whole world united for a celebration of generosity.
Whether it was spreading joy, sharing our talents, helping a neighbor, or showing up for an issue you care about, on GivingTuesday you transformed the way we think about and act on giving all year long.GivingTuesday 2022 Results
There are so many different ways to show generosity on GivingTuesday. Be sure to share how you're giving with the hashtag #GivingTuesday and inspire others!
‣ Pay for the next person's order at the coffee shop or drive-thru.
‣ Leave a gift card or cash at the gas pump.
‣ Tuck a grocery store gift card & a note in a shopping basket.
- Leave a great online review for a business you love.
Donate to a nonprofit that's doing work that aligns with your values. Don't forget that small community-led organizations need your support too!How to Find an Organization to Support
‣ Create a Little Free Pantry in your community.
‣ Organize a Community Fridge.
‣ Sign up to volunteer at your local food pantry
‣ Hand out sacked lunches to anyone who wants one
Giving time helps you connect with like-minded people, provides immediate impact and even has a postive effect on our mental health and emotional well-being.
You can even volunteer virtually in many cases right from your couch!
‣ Help with yard work or other chores for those who are ill, elderly, or immunocompromised.
‣ Organize a rent relief program or pay someone's over due gas bill.
‣ Surprise a new mom with a lasagna or help with caregiving for an hour.
‣ Starting a community project, like a community garden or public artwork
Sometimes a kind word is all you need to start a chain of generosity that lasts throughout the day. Go beyond a "like" and make a point to offer positive feedback, compliments, and gratitude to as many people as you can today.50 Powerful Acts of Kindness
Use your skills for good!
‣ Teach a dance or yoga class.
‣ Use your marketing skills to help a nonprofit.
‣ Teach your friends how to knit, then give away hats or scarves to people in need.
‣ Post about your favorite cause on social media.
‣ Contact your elected officials in support of fair policies and funding for social services.
‣ Text 10 friends and family members to tell them about GivingTuesday!
‣ Join Tuesdays4Trash and clean up a corner of your world on GivingTuesday.
‣ Organize a beach clean up.
‣ Commit to using less waste and share with others how you're going to do it.
‣ Plant a tree on GivingTuesday.
November 28, 9pm ET: Global Check In With Philippines, Malaysia, and Nepal
November 29, 6am ET: Global Check In With Lebanon and Italy
November 29, 7:30am ET: Global Check In With Senegal, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, and Zambia
November 29, 7:45am ET: Global Check In With India
November 29, 8am ET: Giving to Help Animals
November 29, 9am ET: Giving to Support Families
November 29, 10am ET: #WhenAlumniGive
November 29, 11am ET: Giving to Support Refugees and Immigrants
November 29, 12:30pm ET: Global Check In With Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Colombia
November 29, 1pm ET: #GiveNative
November 29, 2pm ET: Giving Your Talents
November 29, 3pm ET: Giving Money
November 29, 4pm ET: Giving Your Voice
November 29, 6pm ET: Sparking the Spirit of Generosity in Young People
Through GivingTuesday, we have an opportunity to imagine a better world– a world where neighbors help neighbors, a world where everyone has what they need.
What does a world centered in radical generosity look like to you? Make a TikTok or Reel, create artwork, or write a poem and tag it #GivingTuesday. Let’s build the world we all imagine to be possible.
Find resources, activities, events, and ways to participate in GivingTuesday through our network of leaders
|Building Love Together|
|The Ocean Project||TuesdaysForTrash|
We partnered with Pulsar to analyze the social conversation on giving and generosity.