November 24 - December 1, 2017
The following report is part 2 of a project aimed at understanding online conversation on the #GivingTuesday campaign. This report analyzes global English data.
- The report covers the timeframe November 24th – December 1st 2017.
- A language agnostic query was setup to capture all conversation pertaining to the Giving Tuesday campaign. This captured any explicit reference to Giving Tuesday, as well as all uses of associated hashtags across locations.
- An English language rule was applied to identify global English mentions.
- Rules were created to segment overall Giving Tuesday conversation by key issues: Arts, Culture & Humanities; Education; Environment & Animals; Health; Human Services; International & Foreign Affairs; Public & Societal Benefit; Religion Related; Mutual/Membership Benefit; Other.
- Throughout the report, underlined words and phrases hyperlink to live example mentions.
Click the link below to read the full report.