Anti-Defamation League leads the national fight against hate, intolerance, bigotry, and anti-Semitism. Educational and advocacy programs safeguard our democratic ideals and civil rights to ensure safety for all. All you have to do is glance at the headlines to see we live in uncertain times. Acts of bigotry, hate, racism, and anti-Semitism are becoming increasingly public––and show no signs of stopping. In its annual audit, ADL found a 67% increase in anti-Semitic incidents nationwide, and a 175% increase in the Midwestern region. In the face of those who seek to divide us, ADL is on the forefront in the fight against hate.
- More than 4,300 people engaged in educational programs breaking down bias and bigotry
- New anti-bullying programs made Chicago schools “No Place for Hate”
- Law enforcement training promoted justice and equity in our communities
- Researchers and analysts tracked terrorists’ use of the internet and guided tech companies to keep hate out of social media
- The Center on Extremism guided national discourse on the events of Charlottesville, VA, providing law enforcement and media with data on 200+ rally participants, with national coverage in The New York Times.
In a social climate marked by unprecedented vitriol and divisiveness, your support makes a difference––now more than ever. An anonymous donor will match every gift given through #GivingTuesday. Give today to double your impact. Your support ensures that we can face the challenges of our rapidly changing world. Stand with us.